Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Square 1

"God is lavish, unfailing Abundance, the rich omnipresent substance of the Universe.  This all-providing Source of infinite prosperity is individualized AS me---the Reality of me."  JRPrice, and me, again.

Meditation Notes:  Well, Monkey Mind has turned into a troop of monkeys.  Or is it a herd?  A batch?  A flock.  A community, society or population?  At any rate, it is a whole truck-load of monkeys.

And I am back at Square One, which is the on-going title of all, or almost all, of my paintings. Variation-on-the-theme...  Square One Revisited.  Humm-dee-dum, making friends with the 1 squared.

I seem a bit cavalier this morning, a little "yeah, yeah, yeah."

Wandered around before starting, joined the Monkeys, take out the garbage, pick a pear, eat an orange tomato, water the chard.

Settling onto my chair, and breathing into this moment of "lavish unfailing abundance," there appears to be nothing to do but breathe into It.

I begin again, at Square One, grateful for the infinite Presence of renewal.

xoxoLPC

No comments:

 
script type="text/javascript" src="http://s44.sitemeter.com/js/counter.js?site=s44larabee">