Friday, August 8, 2008

#10! We did it! First time through.


"I keep my mind and thought off "this world" and I place my entire focus on God within as the only Cause of my prosperity.  I acknowledge the Inner Presence as the only activity in my financial affairs, as the substance of all things visible.  I place my faith in the Principle of Abundance in action within me."  JRPrice, and me.

Today's notes:  many distractions, not the least my monkeymind.   

My focus:  keep my mind and thoughts "on God within as the only Cause of my prosperity..." was extremely difficult to DO.  My candle went out (so to speak!), so I lit another and focused "soft eyes," letting the flame waver light through the thick red glass.

This soft beauty held my straying, contained it, invited my consciousness to the Inner Presence.  At this point, it is---no, it has taken--- enormous effort to focus on God within:  To relinquish the various stories of my unhappiness...

What is there to lose in this relinquishing?  Ha!  Think freedom, my Lady!

I love you.

xoxoLC

No comments:

 
script type="text/javascript" src="http://s44.sitemeter.com/js/counter.js?site=s44larabee">