Monday, August 4, 2008

days 5 and 6, and oh so much!


"Money is not my supply.  No person, place or condition is my supply.  My awareness, understanding and knowledge of the all-providing activity of the Divine Mind within me is my supply.  My consciousness of this Truth is unlimited, therefore, my supply is unlimited."  JRPrice, and me.
Last night, after a very full day, I sat down to do my study and to meditate.  O.  Quite a different matter to meditate after sitting on a hill high above Dry Creek with a vista beyond description, drinking various wines and eating a divine lunch under young Redwoods with dear friends, one of whom is celebrating her birthday.  Of course, now that I am writing this, I am noticing a description of full-beyond-measure Prosperity.
Notes from last nights meditation:  went deep into what felt like sleep---it's late (9pm).  Making sense of the meditation, not possible:  make it into my words:  I am aware and understand and know that the all providing activity of the Divine Mind within me is (IS) my supply.  I accept the unlimited Truth (Truth has no limits)   therefore my supply is unlimited.  
"My inner supply instantly and constantly takes on form and experience according to my needs and desires, and as the Principle of Supply in action, it is impossible for me to have any needs or unfulfilled desires."  JRPrice, and me...
Notes on this morning's meditation:  Monkey Mind Galore:  grocery list: salt and nuts
To Do List:  make broth, dig potatoes, go to work, finish poem... oh there are 2 poetry sessions today, take potatoes next door...
letting go of the fiction:  that this story is the end-all,be-all.  Comparing: last night's seeming oblivion to this morning's Monkey.  Meditation draws me into a peaceful place, filled with layers of birdsounds.  Feeling psychotic.  worry worry     O! A burst of pulsating color and the peace returns.  Dogs mill, thump, gaaaaaacckkk! bump.  Settle down onto my foot.
"My inner supply constantly + instantly takes on form +experience according to my needs + desires..."  quiet here, to allow Witness to engage           free of judgement         "...and as the Principle of Supply in action, it is impossible for me to have any needs or unfulfilled desires."
Which may be an unhooking from the fiction of judgement, of story:  allowing the buzzing of life on this plane to buzz.  This is what E.Butterfield says this morning: We talk of faith that God will provide, but what do we mean?  ...Faith doesn't influence God "out there" to send riches to fill our needs "down here."  Faith is the spiritual capacity by which we may form and shape this ever-present basic element of Spirit-substance... 
I am feeling in this moment so full of an idea which seems bigger than I can manage.  Of course, it isn't, or it wouldn't be here ;-)   Just a little more of E.Butterfield:  The word Universe, in its literal meaning, is "the whole body of things," the basic unity of all life.  Actually, we are implying a larger thought of God.  The words 'God' and 'Universe' can be used interchangeably, referring to the whole of things, or Allness, which is present in all and through all.      
The whole of God is present at every point in space at the same time.
I think we are on to something here....

No comments:

 
script type="text/javascript" src="http://s44.sitemeter.com/js/counter.js?site=s44larabee">