Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Seven being an awakening

"The Divine Consciousness that I am is forever expressing its true nature of Abundance.  This is its responsibility, not mine.  My only responsibility is to be aware of this Truth.  Therefore, I am totally confident in letting go and letting God appear as the abundant all-sufficiency in my life and affairs."  JRPrice and me.

Meditation notes for Day 7:  Meditation broken up by my multi-tasking---thought that the Quinoa would take an hour to cook?

The Divine Consciousness that I AM is forever expressing!   I come back. Crowds of Ravens woke me up this morning, and they have taken up residence in my head with their gathering and conversing and celebrating.   "...forever expressing its true nature.  This is its responsibility, not mine."  Step aside!  I think, and then remember: Spirit is all places at all times---there is NO separation between expressing and not expressing.  No stepping aside, as it is all one side.  Just a little getting out of my own way?

Eric Butterworth says, "There is no place in all the Universe where substance is any more present or any less present than right where (I) am.  Could there be a point on Earth where gravity has any more pull or any less pull than the point where you are?"   Of course, I say, the best gravity on earth is right here at my feet, holding on for dear life.  

Awareness of my Divine Nature circumvents judgement, pain, agony, etc.  "My only responsibility is to be aware of this Truth."  Confidence.  Let go.  Let God appear as the abundant all-sufficiency IN MY LIFE AND AFFAIRS.  The impulse which creates elecrical current to beat my heart Knows.  I am responsible for the loving thought which dwells on my Good, All-good, Good in-and-as-all.  I dwell upon the Loving Thought.  I simply Dwell.

O Thank God, this does get much simpler.  

xoxoLaura

No comments:

 
script type="text/javascript" src="http://s44.sitemeter.com/js/counter.js?site=s44larabee">