Wednesday, August 6, 2008

#8th day of newness


"My consciousness of the Spirit within me AS my unlimited Source is the Divine Power to restore the years the locusts have eaten, to make all things new, to lift me up to the High Road of abundant prosperity.  This awareness, understanding and knowledge of Spirit appears as every visible form and experience that I could possibly desire."  JRPrice, and me.

Meditation Notes:   Ahh.  Big sigh of relief.   Not easy by any means, but persistence pays! Enough of the lists!  Down, Now!!!  Dogs settle in, share the sigh in half circles of body-poised to leap into action, another sigh and we all accept this Now, this moment, this perfect spot of willing gravity.

I wonder why I resist this connection?  I Love the shifting into the thick color of interior.  I love the quiet.  I love the leaving of tattered surface, lists fly on half-slips and receipts, away like yellow cottonwood leaves dancing end-to-end in the wind up the road.  Leaving imaginings. Leaving old beliefs, old jealousy, old judgement.  None of this serves me, only limits me. Leaving all that to its own existance.  

Allow:  the past is healed.  
Restore: lift me up to the High Road.

Restore:  aware, understand and know:  Spirit appears as every visable, tangible form and experience that I could possible desire.

And today I awoke to a sky filled with fancy clouds alight in the rising sun.

xoxoLaura
06aug08


No comments:

 
script type="text/javascript" src="http://s44.sitemeter.com/js/counter.js?site=s44larabee">