Friday, August 8, 2008

Day Nine


"When I am aware of the God-Self within me AS my total fulfillment, I am totally fulfilled.  I am now aware of this Truth.  I have found the secret of life, and I relax in the knowledge that the Activity of Divine Abundance is eternally operating in my life.  I simply have to be aware of the flow, the radiation, of that Creative Energy, which is continuoulsly, easily and effortlessly pouring forth from my Divine Consiousness.  I am now aware.  I am now in the flow."  JRPrice and me.
Notes on #9 Meditation, accompanied by the Beatles tune:  What a fabulous meditation this is.  O how I long to be here continuously!  And.  I am.
Yesterday I went through some hard stuff around my relationship with my sister.  Then I forgot my sheets for work, arriving there before realizing this (large) problem.  Then Wayne was triggered by me not smiling(at him) upon entering our office.  Then I was triggered by his junk/stuff.  Then I walked into my workroom, which was full of left-overs from the day before, and the room seemed all torn up.  Then I was in full-blown upset.
Okay, that was a lot of background... Monkey Mind Unleashed.
THEN, I did all the other stuff from yesterday and eventually went to bed, and to sleep:  Feeling very alone and over-worked.
Ms. Monkey must finish.
This morning I sat down to do my meditation and felt as though my entire environment was made of thick, 1950's architectural glass; slick, green and brittle with cracks around the edges.
THEN, I made calls for self-care, for Real Love.
             Apologised for my part.
             Came to Meditation,
              said an invoking Prayer
to find, Spirit Is Fulfillment.  I am now aware.
                                                     I am now in the flow.
Thank you, God-Within.
xoxoLC

No comments:

 
script type="text/javascript" src="http://s44.sitemeter.com/js/counter.js?site=s44larabee">