Thursday, July 31, 2008

shimmering second new day

"I lift up my mind and heart to be aware, to understand, and to know that the Divine Presence I AM is the Source and Substance of all my good."  John Randolph Price... and me.

Meditation Notes:  Milling dogs, wanting to go Bamboo hunting with Wayne.  The Orioles feeding, the male clucks and the female is downright gabby, yum yum.  Restless dogs, Luna flopping on my feet, getting up and leaving.  My mind goes with her, damn, is she into??? Come back here, mind.  Pie settles on my feet, now I am grounded, and we both breathe into big sigh.

Source and Substance.  I AM, the Divine Presence.   Shimmering edge of consciousness, I feel It coming, Presence never leaves; I quiet to experience Presence, I am going In:

Source.  I come from this shimmer, light and vibrating.  Deep and color filled vibrating.  I know the I AM.  I've been here before.  This Is the Well from which I come.  I lift up my mind and heart to be aware, to understand, and to know that the Divine Presence I AM is the Source and Substance of all my good.

Trust.  I trust that my good includes financial goodness, wealthful prosperity.  All fear melts back to the nothingness from whence it comes, all fear melts before it even arrives.  I fill with Trust,  I know of Source and Substance.

In gratitude, I accept my good, I accept and celebrate all shifts in consciousness that bring me to the Light and Love of Divine Presence.  With Joy and Trust I release this word completely
the Law accepts already.  

And So It Is.

xoxoLC

No comments:

 
script type="text/javascript" src="http://s44.sitemeter.com/js/counter.js?site=s44larabee">