Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A New Day, A New Life

Today is the first day of a 40-day love fest.  I am beginning again, and again.  Must be, can be, IS renewal: the 'program' is simple, though it takes some preparation, and then of course, commitment.  So, for the next 40 days, I commit to this schedule:  Read and write the meditation statement; meditate for 15+ minutes on the statement; write in my journal thoughts that come to me during the meditation.  

Today's meditation: God is lavish, unfailing Abundance, the rich omnipresent substance of the Universe.  This all-providing Source of infinite prosperity is individualized...AS ME...the Reality of me.

Notes:  My mind jumped and wandered and gossiped.  I regretted things I said yesterday, namely that I am unregarded, unloved, or not considered.  I wished my daughters would read a book that I recommend to them.  My peace was plundered a number of times.  None of this is my business, of course.  As I wrote and write my 'reactions' to meditating, I realize that coming home to God, within, is my work, my sole and soul work.  I wished that the longing within me was more identifiable than being hungry, wanting compliments, wanting to make love, wandering around wondering 'what am I going to DO?'  Come Home, Dear One.  All is Well.  Those 15 minutes swept by quickly, dogs loved the at-the-feet time with me; Quiet returns.  God Is, I Am.  

The Lavish, Abundant, Rich Substance of the Universe reveals itself as Neighbor Beans this beautiful, cool morning.  Long dark purple and shining Eggplant... Ratatouille?  Yum.  Tomatoes, yellow squash and zucchini show me this reality of abundance.  Yes.

I love you.
xoxoLPC  

No comments:

 
script type="text/javascript" src="http://s44.sitemeter.com/js/counter.js?site=s44larabee">