Tuesday, July 29, 2008

"A greatful mind is a great mind which eventually attracts to itself great things."  Plato



"To pray for prosperity out of a sense of complaint or discouragement is to effectively compound the problem.  You (I) may pray for improved financial conditions, but if (I) am feeling poor, my feeling is the consciousness I will be projecting.  The grateful heart draws to itself great things.   The ungrateful heart, the discouraged, complaining covetous level of thought, will draw to itself limited things." E.Butterworth


It is a hot day here in N.California.  The sky is clear and blue, worth noting since this particular phenomenon has been rare since that fateful Friday evening of the dry thunderstorms.  The beans are long and heavy and ready to be picked AGAIN!  I am imagining a 'dilly bean' making party, though tall, wide-mouth jars will be required as the beans are enormous and tender.  I am cutting this post short, as I cannot handle this underlining!  Yes, I am grateful for the opportunity to write, to read, and to post!  I am especially grateful for the boughs laden with ripening fruit, the beautiful aromatic woodpile, and the ongoing climb of Cleome and Glories!

Happy Summer Day.

xoxoLC

3 comments:

Bimbimbie said...

Hello Swallowtail lovely to fly over and say hello to you too ... I'm coveting your aromatic woodpile, I have my woodburner warming my nest and it's time for another piece to go on I think *!*

Nessa said...

May I please come over for summer fruit? Love you!

Laura Paine Carr said...

Of course!

Thank you!

xoxo

 
script type="text/javascript" src="http://s44.sitemeter.com/js/counter.js?site=s44larabee">