Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Coming Home. Again.

Obvious that I have been away from the blog o sphere.



Is it the turning of seasons that pulls me back?


Or, more likely, it may be the seduction of saying something without interruption, the possible run-on sentence, or the sweet delight of a well-crafted, wholly complete sentence.


Regardless, the willingness to begin again has presented itself.


There is an exhibit of my newest work at Rochioli Vineyards and Winery, "Touching Water."  This group of paintings pleases me, not to mention that the tasting room is a beautiful venue for the art.  Their wine is indescribably delicious.  The exhibit is up through October 22, 2014.  Go out there, take a picnic, enjoy the art and sky and wine and one another.


Pokeberry

Sending you love.  Thank you for stopping by, and ya!  I'd love to hear from you.

xoxo
LPC





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely Pokeberry!!!!
www.carolsetterlund.com

N2 said...

Very happy to see that you put up a post on the very day I was working on one. You beat me to the blog punch. Still working on mine. Love this. x0 N2

Victoria Williams said...

Great looking art!

 
script type="text/javascript" src="http://s44.sitemeter.com/js/counter.js?site=s44larabee">